Yes, the user that initially creates a Connect meeting is automatically a host. If you would like to add an additional host, for instance a co-instructor, you can do that so both can access recordings and run the meeting.
- Open your Connect meeting in the usual manner.
- Click on Meeting at the top of the page then Manage Meeting Information.
- Click on Edit Participants and search for the user under the left column. (Note: You can search using the last name or the JHED ID.)
- Click Add.
- Click on the user's name in the right hand column and click on Set User Role under the column.
- Click Host and the process is complete. The user now has complete Host privileges.