- Activate your JHED Account
- Update your contact information
Using your JHED password, faculty have access to advisees, students enrolled in their courses, and to other records authorized by the respective Registrars in each Division. Faculty will be able to access the registration system, course rosters, grade reporting, and other functions through web self-service. Go to SIS login page.
- Faculty Handbook
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Obtain your JHU ID/J–Card
All full-time, part-time, and casual faculty and staff are eligible for a J-Card which is the official Johns Hopkins University identification card. Features of the card include access to the Homewood Library, parking lot, and Recreation Center. If you have any questions, please contact the J-Card Office at 410.516.5121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JHBox and OneDrive
JHBox and OneDrive are web-based utilities intended to provide students with a personal, easy-to-use interface to upload, download, and share files to users both inside and outside of the institution.
- Counseling for Instructors (FASAP)—Everyone, on occasion, is challenged by personal problems and issues. These may include family or relationship issues, work-related problems, the death of someone close, concerns about drugs or alcohol, stress, depression, or an array of other personal challenges. The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP) is the employee assistance program of the Johns Hopkins University and provides private and confidential services.
- Software and Hardware Purchases and Downloads—available to both EP instructors and JHU employees.
- Financial Resources