Engineer, John Hickey, is committed to improving health care, mentoring, teaching, and being involved in social entrepreneurship. Hickey’s research focused on developing biomaterials to understand and use in immunotherapies. Currently, he is focused on developing technologies for high-omics characterization of immune responses. He completed the Preparing Future Faculty Program and developed the curriculum for three immunoengineering courses while at Johns Hopkins. He also participated in Teaching as Research and was a winner of the first Teaching Shark Tank event at Johns Hopkins, where he developed the mobile application, Tcrunch.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, BYU
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
Here is a link to my GoogleScholar account which is maintained up to date:
Honors and Awards
- Preparing Future Faculty Teaching Academy Fellow (2016)
- Teaching Academy Shark Tank Winner (2016)
- Teaching As Research Fellow (2015)