- Create/Update Course Homepage(s)
- Textbooks for Your Course
- Design Templates
EP has developed templates for you to download and customize for your individual course.
- Using the Library's Electronic Reserves
Managing Your Course
- Managing Your Online Course
- Instructions to View and Download Your Course Roster
- Mid-Term and Final Course Evaluations
- Handling Suspected Cheating or Plagiarism
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Disability Services Video: Information for Faculty
- Disability Support Services at Johns Hopkins Engineering
- Please visit the university’s faculty resources page where you will find additional information including a sample syllabus statement, guidelines for teaching students with disabilities, universal design for your course, rights and responsibilities, types of disabilities, and FAQs.
- Referring Students for Counseling Services
- Recognizing and Assisting Students in Distress: Guidance for Faculty and Staff