Blackboard is a university-wide learning management system designed to deliver fully online courses, as well as supplement courses taught in the face-to-face environment. Through the effective use of tools such as announcements, discussions, assignments, tests and quizzes, journals, and wikis instructors can create innovative and interactive learning environments for their students.
- Blackboard online help
- Blackboard instruction videos
- Blackboard general technical requirements
- Blackboard Course Setup Checklist
- Blackboard Course Maintenance Checklist
- Blackboard Course Setup Guidelines
Please email EP Instructional Technology Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.