Johns Hopkins Engineering Boot Camps
Gain the skills for today's digital economy through Johns Hopkins Engineering Boot Camps. Our programs deliver market-driven curricula designed to teach the skills that employers need through a dynamic, hands-on learning experience.
The Coding Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering
The Data Analytics Boot Camp at Johns Hopkins Engineering
- Part-time format, allowing you to study through convenient evening and weekend classes while maintaining your life schedule
- Strategically engineered curricula centered on real-world projects to help you be competitive in the industry
- Comprehensive support and access to a tutor network, allowing you to get help both inside and outside the classroom
- Career-planning assistance to get you job-ready, including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, quarterly online panels with local industry professionals,
- technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more
- Project Demo Day—a quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase your final project
No matter which program you choose, over the course of 24 weeks, you’ll be immersed in an intensive program. We know that collaboration is pivotal to success in these fields, so we provide an environment that fosters real teamwork. You’ll not only learn the fundamentals but also apply your knowledge to solve real-world problems, bolstering your portfolio.
Johns Hopkins Engineering Boot Camps are offered through Johns Hopkins University, in partnership with Trilogy Education services, a 2U, Inc. brand.