- Five courses must be completed within three years.
- The curriculum consists of the same core courses for the Master of Engineering Management degree:
- EN.595.660 Planning and Managing Projects;
- EN.595.662 Technical Organization Management;
- EN.595.676 Finance, Contracts, and Compliance for Technical Professionals;
- EN.595.665 Strategic Communications in Technical Organizations; and
- EN.595.781 Executive Technical Leadership.
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the post-master’s certificate.
- Focus areas are not available for students pursuing certificates.