- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- Five courses must be completed within three years.
- The curriculum consists of the same core courses for the Master of Engineering Management degree: EN.595.660 Planning and Managing Projects; EN.595.662 Technical Organization Management; EN.595.676 Finance, Contracts, and Compliance for Technical Professionals; EN.595.665 Strategic Communications in Technical Organizations; and EN.595.781 Executive Technical Leadership.
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the post-master’s certificate.
- Focus areas are not available for students pursuing certificates.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Engineering Management
As the #1 ranked online program by U.S. News & World Report, every detail of the graduate program and course development is designed to prepare you to succeed in senior-level leadership positions in engineering and technical-focused corporations.