- Log into Blackboard and open your course site.
- Find the assignment link inside the appropriate folder under Course Modules.
- Click on the Assignment link.
- Download and review any documents that are part of the assignment.
- Under #2 Assignment Materials, click Browse and find the document you want to submit.
- After the file has been attached, click either Save as Draft to come back to finish the assignment later, or Submit to complete the assignment and submit it to your instructor. (After clicking Submit you will get a date/time stamped receipt confirming the assignment submission was successful.)
After the instructor has reviewed and graded the assignment, you can see your grade, the returned paper (if applicable), and instructor comments under the Grade Center link in the course navigation.