To remain competitive tomorrow, invest in your professional workforce today.
Your organization's continued ability to compete—even survive—depends on preparing your engineers and applied scientists to innovate. Only by keeping your professional workforce current with the latest knowledge, tools, and processes can you be sure the solutions you offer clients reflect best practices and a full understanding of the current scientific findings and technologies.EP supports your need to maintain an expert workforce.
- Classes are held weekday evenings and Saturdays, and located at campuses across the region. Many classes are available online.
- An extraordinarily broad selection of master's degree and graduate certificate programs delivers expertise in areas vital to your organization's future.
- Faculty include top engineers and applied scientists at private corporations as well as from Hopkins' own Applied Physics Laboratory.
- Every EP program represents the high educational standards that Johns Hopkins University and its Whiting School of Engineering are internationally known for.
What you can doTo lead your engineers and applied scientists to programs that will foster innovation and excellence at your organization:
- Contact EP to discuss your needs and help us deliver on our commitment to relevant programming.
- Support your employees' interests in advanced education.
- Talk to your senior engineers about what EP can offer their engineering staff.
- Suggest to your human resources professionals that JHU EP be invited to speak to your engineering employees.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Engineering for Professionals
6810 Deerpath Road, Suite 200
Elkridge, MD 21075