You have goals. We have a program designed to help you reach them.
Johns Hopkins top-ranked Engineering for Professionals program delivers challenging part-time, online courses in more than 22 disciplines that address the most current engineering technologies, practices, and issues. Study online, on your time and gain solutions-based knowledge—immediate learning you can use to advance your career.
Program & Course Options
Complete select programs with courses offered fully online.
Learn face-to-face in a traditional classroom setting on campus.
Mix and match and take online and onsite courses.
Engage in live, real-time instruction from anywhere at a set time.
Explore Our Degree Programs
- Applied and Computational Mathematics Formats: Hybrid, Online, Onsite
- Applied Biomedical Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Applied Physics Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Artificial Intelligence Formats: Online
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Formats: Onsite
- Civil Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online, Onsite
- Computer Science Formats: Hybrid, Online, Onsite
- Cybersecurity Formats: Hybrid, Online, Onsite
- Data Science Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Onsite, Online
- Engineering Management Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Environmental Engineering Formats: Online
- Environmental Engineering and Science Formats: Online
- Environmental Planning and Management Formats: Online
- Financial Mathematics Formats: Online
- Healthcare Systems Engineering Formats: Online
- Information Systems Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online, Onsite
- Materials Science and Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online, Onsite
- Mechanical Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Occupational and Environmental Hygiene Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems Formats: Online
- Space Systems Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online
- Systems Engineering Formats: Hybrid, Online
Fall Registration Opens June 12
We accept applications year-round for our certificate and master’s degree programs—no GRE required. Some courses fill quickly, so register soon. For a complete list of dates, review the Academic Calendar. Find your program of interest for specific requirements.
It's a Fact
We are leaders in the delivery of a rich, flexible educational experience that will prepare you for success.
Immerse yourself in a culture of collaboration and learn from experts who are pioneers and practitioners in their fields.
Whether you are earning a degree or taking a single course, we offer timely, relevant courses across a range of specializations.
Designed to fit your schedule and interests—20 programs can be completed fully online.
Top-Ranked Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report ranks Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals the #9 best program in the country for online graduate program delivery. Computer Information Technology is the number two ranked online program. This excellence rises from our commitment to helping working professionals earn advanced degrees that has spanned nearly two decades. Check out our other top-ranked online engineering master's programs.
Explore Engineering for Professionals
Engineering Excellence—On Your Terms.