Examine the engineering-driven principles that power our global economy in courses that focus on developing advanced quantitative and managerial skills in finance. The expansive knowledge you will gain gives you the tools and techniques you can incorporate in your work immediately and in the foreseeable future. The program offers you the opportunity to:
- Study relevant scenarios in subjects that translate to execution in the real-world, including financial derivatives, risk management, and quantitative portfolio theory.
- Learn from faculty who are top performers and experts with practical experience at world-renowned organizations, including Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and top hedge funds.
- Lead with confidence with financial, technical, and managerial skills.
- Learn on your terms and select a flexible course schedule in a format that works best for you.
Degrees & Certificates
- Master of Science in Financial Mathematics
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Portfolio Management
- Graduate Certificate in Securitization
We offer four program options for Financial Mathematics; you can earn a Master of Science in Financial Mathematics, Graduate Certificate in Financial Risk Management, Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Portfolio Management or Graduate Certificate in Securitization.
Financial Mathematics Courses
Get details about course requirements, prerequisites, and electives offered within the program. All courses are taught by subject-matter experts who are executing the technologies and techniques they teach. For exact dates, times, locations, fees, and instructors, please refer to the course schedule published each term.
When ambition meets opportunity, anything is possible. Earn your degree on your terms at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.