Study with acclaimed experts in biomedical research and medical care who are spearheading the latest techniques in practice and research. From using physiological knowledge and mathematical methods to design lab experiments and equipment to developing biological system modeling and computer simulation, you will take a deeper dive into the science and engineering that impacts the health of humanity. You will also work alongside our colleagues in the world-renowned Johns Hopkins Hospital during a unique hybrid weekend residency course.
Take your career to the next level with this unique interdisciplinary program that will allow you to:
- Gain high demand skills to advance in the biomedical industry
- Apply engineering principles to solve physiological and medical challenges
- Design laboratory experiments and equipment
- Engineer innovative solutions to unmet clinical needs
- Translate cutting edge biomedical research into technologies of the future
- Learn on your terms and enjoy a flexible course schedule in a format that works best for you
- Translational Tissue Engineering
We offer two program options for Applied Biomedical Engineering: you can graduate with a Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering degree or a graduate certificate.
Applied Biomedical Engineering Courses
See course requirements, prerequisites, focus areas, and electives offered within the program. For exact dates, times, locations, fees, and instructors, please refer to the course schedule published each term.
Apply engineering principles to shape the future of the biomedical industry.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.