- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- At least four of the five courses must be from the Applied Biomedical Engineering (585.xxx) program, and at least two of the courses must be at the 700-level.
- You are allowed to take one elective course from outside the Applied Biomedical Engineering program. Courses from the full-time program and/or medical school (580.xxx) may be substituted.
- Only grades of B− and above may count toward the post-master’s certificate.
- Focus areas are not available for students pursuing certificates.
- All course selections outside the Applied Biomedical Engineering program are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Applied Biomedical Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.