Online Learning @ EP
Study online at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals (EP) and choose from more than 140 engaging courses in engineering and applied science. Online courses provide the flexibility you need to complete an entire degree online or combine on-site courses with online courses to satisfy your work-life balance.
Master's and Certificate Programs with an Online Learning Option
* Students may select additional online courses from related programs to complete the online degree in these programs.
When you learn online at EP, you will:
- Learn from leading science and engineering professionals – high-profile engineers from private corporations, scientists and engineers conducting ground-breaking R&D, and top specialists from the government and defense industry.
- Benefit from our rich, asynchronous, interactive learning environment.
- Stay current in your field with course projects/assignments that can be applied immediately to your job.
- Earn your Johns Hopkins degree from the Whiting School of Engineering (celebrating its 100th anniversary), which is ranked #17 in the world by U.S. News & World Report.
For Additional Information
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-516-2300.