- High school teachers in Maryland, from both public and private schools, who teach classes in the STEM field (i.e., science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics), are eligible for this opportunity.
- Teachers who are interested in this program are subject to the same admission requirements as all applicants.
- Once admitted to the graduate and certificate program, teachers are eligible for a tuition waiver for one EP course per term.
- Teachers must provide proof of eligibility and have their school principal complete the STEM Enrollment Form verifying employment in the state of Maryland. This form must be completed as part of the registration process for every course taken.
- A maximum of two Maryland high school STEM teachers in the program can be enrolled in any one course per term. Students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once you are familiar with the admission requirements, please follow the steps below to apply.
- Complete the online application and make sure you check the box marked STEM.
- Download and complete the STEM Enrollment Form. Then scan and email it to [email protected] or mail it to the address below.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended must be received by the Engineering for Professionals Student Services Center either in the institution’s sealed envelope (mailing address below) or electronically via email ([email protected]). Unofficial transcripts cannot be accepted for admission purposes. All other supporting documentation (resume, notification of completion of conditional acceptance, transfer credit requests, etc.) can be mailed to the address below or sent electronically to [email protected].