To enhance Maryland’s position as a leader in STEM education, we give qualified Maryland high school STEM teachers a tuition waiver for one course per term in any of our part-time programs.
- All high school teachers in Maryland, from both public and private schools, who teach classes in the STEM field (i.e., science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics), are eligible.
- Teachers who are interested in this program are subject to the same admission requirements as all applicants.
- Once admitted, teachers are eligible for a tuition waiver for one course per term.
- Once admitted, teachers must have their school principal complete the STEM Enrollment Form verifying employment in the state of Maryland. This form must be completed as part of the registration process for every course taken.
- A maximum of two Maryland high school STEM teachers in the program can be enrolled in any one course per term. Students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Applicants to the program should carefully review the admission requirements before applying. Please keep in mind that individual programs may have additional admission requirements. Once you are familiar with the admission requirements, please follow the steps below to apply.
- Complete the online application and make sure you check the box marked
- Download and complete the STEM Enrollment Form. Then please scan and e-mail it to email@example.com, fax it to 410-579-8049, or mail it to the address below.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended must be received by the Dorsey Student Services Center either in the institution's sealed envelope (mailing address below) or electronically via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Unofficial transcripts cannot be accepted for admission purposes. All other supporting documentation (resume, notification of completion of conditional acceptance, transfer credit requests, etc.) can be mailed to the address below or sent electronically to email@example.com.
Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals
Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering
Dorsey Student Services Center
6810 Deerpath Road, Suite 100
Elkridge, MD 21075
If you have additional questions, please call 410-516-2300 or 1-800-JHU-ENGR or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.