Served in the US Army for 30 years in both active and reserve capacities. Retired as a Lieutenant Colonel, Judge Advocate General’s Corps, US Army.
Taught for a number of universities both full and part time in fields ranging from health care IT to finance and management.
- BA Political Science, The City College of New York
- M A Political Science, University of Minnesota
- M H A Hospital Administration, University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- J D Jurisprudence, William Mitchell College of Law
Adjunct Faculty, JHU Whiting School of Engineering, Engineering for Professionals
AN ANALYSIS OF THE CHILEAN ARMED FORCES UTILIZATION OF ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS AND ITS EFFECTIVENESS IN ENHANCING CARE (2007)
Honors and Awards
- TEACHING EXCELLENCE NOMINEE-Wilson College, PA, OUTSTANDING COURSE DESIGN AWARD, EP-2019 (2016)
- OUTSTANDING PROFESSOR-UMUC GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (2010)
Bar Assn of Texas