The following courses in the Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals program have successfully completed the Quality Matters peer review process and are now officially recognized Quality Matters courses.
- 605.407 Agile Software Development Methods—William Menner
- 605.412 Operating Systems—John Noble
- 605.701.81 Software Systems Engineering—Stan Siegel and Scott Donaldson
- 605.708.81 Tools and Techniques of Software Project Management—Allan Bowers
- 695.421 Public Key Infrastructure & Managing E-Security—Kimberlee Mitchell
- 695.701 Cryptology—Ralph May
- 695.742 Digital Forensics Technologies and Techniques—Farid Ahmed
- 645.753.81 Enterprise Systems Engineering—Christina Utara
- 645.761.81 Systems Architecting—Matthew Henry
- 645.771 System of Systems—Steve Biemer
See our webpage to learn more about Quality Matters.