Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals provides advising services for current students and students who are still considering our programs.
We connect all current students with academic advisors upon acceptance. Advisors can help you with:
- Questions about which courses you should take and when
- Questions about your career path
- Advice regarding networking in your field
- Questions about your program and the curriculum
You can find your advisor's information on your acceptance letter or in your SIS account by selecting Program of Study under the Registration tab.
The following programs provide additional advising resources for their students.
Current students also have access to dedicated program coordinators who can help with:
- Questions about the registration process
- Questions concerning university policies or academic regulations
- Administrative needs
- Problems using your JHED ID
The following are our program coordinators and the programs they support.
Anne Zylinski (410-516-7904, firstname.lastname@example.org): Applied Biomedical Engineering; Applied Physics; Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering; Civil Engineering; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Materials Science and Engineering; Space Systems Engineering
Students who have not yet applied to a program at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals can meet advisors and admissions representatives at the on-site information session at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory or during any of our online information sessions.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.