Your success as a graduate student is important to us. Each program assigns a dedicated academic advisor to support you through graduation. Advisors can help with:
- Questions about which courses you should take and when, including electives, required and prerequisite courses
- Review and approve your Degree Audit
- Advice about your career path and getting where you want to be
- Consultation about how and where to network with colleagues in your field
- Provide letters of recommendations/reference, if needed
- Program and the curriculum guidance
You can find your advisor’s information on your acceptance letter or in your SIS account by selecting Program of Study under the Registration tab. Please also note that official decisions can only come from the admissions committee.
The following programs provide additional advising resources for their students:
Current students also have access to dedicated program coordinators who can help with:
- Questions about the registration process
- Questions concerning university policies or academic regulations
- Administrative needs
- Problems using your JHED ID
The following are our program coordinators and the programs they support.