information and resources for the Johns Hopkins University community
Dr. Cetin Savkli
- 625.603.82 Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (Fall 2020)
- 625.603.83 Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (Fall 2020)
- M.Sc. Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University
- Ph.D. Theoretical Physics, University of Pittsburgh
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
Publications• C. Savkli, C. Schwartz, A. Galante, J. Cohen. (2020) “Novel Edge and Density Metrics for Link Cohesion”. In: Cherifi H., Gaito S., Mendes J., Moro E., Rocha L. (eds). Complex Networks and Their Applications VIII. COMPLEX NETWORKS 2019. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 881, pp 52-63. Springer.
• C. Savkli, J. Lin, P. Graff, M. Kinsey. "GALILEO: A Generalized Low Entropy Mixture Model." Int. Conf. on Data Mining (DMIN ‘17), Las Vegas, NV 2017
• C. Savkli., R. Carr, L. Kennell, P. Graff, “Bayesian Learning of Clique Tree Structure”, Int'l Conf. Data Mining | DMIN'16 Las Vegas, NV 2016
• C. Savkli, R. Carr, M. Chapman, B. Chee, and D. Minch, “Socrates, a Scalable Graph Analytics System,” Proceedings of IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference, Boston, MA, 8–11 September 2014.
• Z. Li and C. Savkli, “Autonomic Computing for Spacecraft Ground Systems,” Conference Proceedings for the Second IEEE International Conference on Space Mission Challenges for Information Technologies (SMC-IT 2006), 17–20 July 2006
• C. Savkli, F. Gross, J. Tjon, "Nonperturbative Dynamics of scalar field theories through the Feynman-Schwinger representation", Physics of Atomic Nuclei, Vol 68, No. 5, 2005, pp 842-860.
• Z. Li, Ce. Savkli, D. Smith, "Increasing the operational value of system event messages", Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Reducing the Cost of Spacecraft Ground Systems and Operations, Pasadena CA, 2003.
• C. Savkli, F. Gross, J. Tjon, "The role of interaction vertices in bound state calculations", Phys. Lett. B 531:161-166,2002.
• F. Gross, C. Savkli, J. Tjon, "The stability of the scalar chi2phi interaction", Phys. Rev. D. 64, 076008 (2001).
• C. Savkli, F. Gross, "Quark-Antiquark bound states in the Relativistic Spectator Formalism", Phys Review C 63, 035208, (2001).
• Cetin Savkli, "Nonperturbative evaluation of the few-body states for scalar chi2phi interaction", Computer Physics Communications 135 312 2001
• C. Savkli, F. Gross, J. Tjon,"Confinement and the Analytic structure of the one-body propagator in SQED" Phys Review D 62 116006 (2000).
• Cetin Savkli, John Tjon, Franz Gross, "The Feynman-Schwinger representation approach to nonperturbative physics" Phys Review C 60 055210 (1999).
• C. Coriano, Cetin Savkli, "QCD Evolution Equations: Numerical Algorithms for Laguerre Method." Computer Physics Communications 118 236-258 (1999),
• C. Coriano, Hsiang-nan Li, Cetin Savkli, "Exclusive QCD Processes, quark-hadron duality, and the transition to perturbative QCD", Journal of High Energy Physics JHEP 07 008 (1998).
• Cetin Savkli, Frank Tabakin, "A Dyson-Schwinger Bethe-Salpeter approach to the q-qbar bound state", Nucl. Phys. A, Volume 628, No.4, (1998).
• Jiri Adam, Franz Gross, Cetin Savkli, J. W. Van Orden, "Normalization of the covariant three-body bound state vertex function", Phys. Rev. C 56, 641, 1997.
• Frank Tabakin, Cetin Savkli, Michael Pichowsky, "Polarization observables in vector meson photoproduction", Phys. Rev. C 53, 593, 1996.
• Cetin Savkli, Frank Tabakin, Shin Nan Yang, "Multipole Analysis of Spin Observables in Vector Meson Photoproduction", Phys. Rev. C 53, 1132, 1996.
• Cetin Savkli, "Feynman-Schwinger Representation method for bound states", Nucl. Phys. A Volume 689, 179-182, (2001)
• Cetin Savkli, "Feynman-Schwinger technique in field theories", Series of invited lectures at the 13th Indian-Summer School, "Understanding the Structure of Hadrons", Prague, Czech Republic, August 28 - September 1, 2000.