Johns Hopkins EP has selected MBS Direct as its single online textbook provider for all JHU EP locations. MBS Direct also provides used books, buyback, a return policy, and a secure ordering site.
Textbooks can now be purchased online at the MBS Direct Virtual Bookstore.
Third Party Billing/Employer Provided Vouchers or Allotments
Directions for students purchasing textbooks for the first time from MBS Direct that will be paid for via a Third Party (your employer).
Follow these steps:
- Print and have your employer complete the Third Party Billing Setup Form PDF
and fax it to MBS Direct at 800.325.5152.
Please note it can take up to two weeks to process this form at MBS Direct.
- Print and complete the Third Party Billing Voucher Form PDF. Please double check for accuracy.
- Fax the Third Party Billing Voucher form along with the SF182 voucher or other allotment form stating the amount available for textbook purchase to 800.325.5152.
Directions for returning students that have previously purchased textbooks from MBS Direct via a Third Party (your employer).
Choose one of the options below:
- Option 1 Fax the Third Party Billing Voucher Form PDF along with the SF182 voucher or other allotment form stating the amount available for textbook purchase to 800.325.5152.
- Option 2 Contact the MBS Direct Service Center at 800.325.3252 and request a quote. Complete the SF182 voucher form by including the amount available for textbook purchase along with the quote number. Fax the SF182 voucher to 800.325.5152 to be processed.
As always, you can still make non-textbook purchases of general books, soft goods, stationery, gift items, apparel, jewelry, and desk and room
Barnes & Noble Johns Hopkins University Bookcenter
3330 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218