Create/Update Course Homepage(s)
- Review existing Course Homepages
- Guidelines and instructions for creating a Course Homepage
Textbooks for Your Course
- Adopting Course Textbook(s)
- Request Desk Copy: Faculty members should direct requests for desk or examination copies of course textbooks directly to the publisher. The attached form will help you gather the information that a publisher would request.
- EP has developed templates for you to download and customize for your individual course.
Using the Library’s Electronic Reserves
Managing Your Course
Managing Your Online Course
Instructions to View and Download Your Course Roster
- Request a Grader – See the Graders section on the Policies and Guidelines page for more information
Submit Grades: How and When
- Submit a Grade Change Request Instructions and Form
Mid-Term and Final Course Evaluations
Handling Suspected Cheating or Plagiarism
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
Please visit the university’s faculty resources page where you will find additional information including a sample syllabus statement, guidelines for teaching students with disabilities, universal design for your course, rights and responsibilities, types of disabilities, and FAQs.
- Disability Services Video: Information for Faculty
- Disability Support Services at Johns Hopkins Engineering