Ms. Margaret Beecher
- 645.650.81 Foundations of Human Systems Engineering (Spring 2020)
- 645.755.81 Methods in Human-System Performance Measurement and Analysis (Spring 2020)
I love being an Instructor.
- B.A. cum Laude Psychology, University of Colorado
- M.Ac. Acupuncture, Maryland University of Integrative Health (formerly Tai Sophia Institute)
Instructor, JHU Whiting School of Engineering
PublicationsBeecher, M. E., and Iny, M. L. (2004) “Documenting Workflow, Tasking, Tactical Information Process, and Collaboration Flow of Current Command and Control (C2) for Future C”, 10th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, The Future of C2.
Beecher, M. E., (2003) “A Case Study: Fleet Participation in the Design of the TDSS and CADRT Systems” American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE), Human Systems Integration Symposium (HSIS), Tyson’s Corner, Vienna, VA.
Beecher, M. E. (1972) “Target Detection Using the Pandemonium Model of Pattern Recognition”, Rocky Mountain Psychological Association (RAMPA) Symposium.
Honors and Awards
- David Packard Excellence in Acquisition Award winner (2016)
- CNO Strategic Studies Group Plenary Session #35 Invited Collaborator, Human-Machine Symbiosis (2016)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NAVSEA) and American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE), Delivering Total System Performance to the Warfighter (2008)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Technology-to-Sea Excellence Award, (2002)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD), Award of Merit for Group Achievement (1999)
- Applied Engineering and Planning Company, Inc., Professional Excellence and Recognition of Superior Merit (1999)
- AT&T Information Systems and Bell Telephone Laboratories, Three Month Sabbatical for discovering critical design flaw in pre-production units (1984)
- Psi-Chi, National Honor Society for Psychology, Recognition of Research presented by an Undergraduate (1972)