Dr. Maria Ermolaeva
- 625.403.82 Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (Spring 2018)
- 605.457.81 Statistics for Bioinformatics (Spring 2018)
Maria Ermolaeva received a B.S. in Biophysics from the Moscow State University and a Ph. D. in Physics and Mathematics from the same university. She has been teaching in the Engineering for Professionals program for over 15 years and, over the course of these years, she has developed a new method for teaching statistics online. This method includes students discovering statistical concepts through solving problems and discussing their solutions on the class discussion forum. In 2016, Dr. Maria Ermolaeva received an Engineering for Professionals Excellence in Teaching Award.
- B. S. Biophysics, Moscow State University
- Ph. D. Physics and Mathematics, Moscow State University
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Engineering for Professionals, Whiting School of Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (2016)