Dr. Maria Ermolaeva
- 625.725.81 Theory Of Statistics I (Summer 2020)
- 625.725.82 Theory Of Statistics I (Summer 2020)
- 625.725.83 Theory Of Statistics I (Summer 2020)
- 625.725.84 Theory Of Statistics I (Summer 2020)
Dr. Maria Ermolaeva has been teaching in Johns Hopkins WSE’s Engineering for Professionals programs for over 15 years. She has developed a new method for teaching math and statistics online, which includes students discovering mathematical theory through solving problems and discussing their solutions on the class discussion forum.
Maria Ermolaeva has a PhD in physics and mathematics and BS in biophysics from Moscow State University. In 2016, Dr. Ermolaeva received the Whiting School’s Engineering for Professionals Excellence in Teaching Award.
- B. S. Biophysics, Moscow State University
- Ph. D. Physics and Mathematics, Moscow State University
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Engineering for Professionals, Whiting School of Engineering, Johns Hopkins University (2016)