Ms. Judith Theodori
- Masters of Library Science Information Science, Queens College
Lecturer, JHU Whiting School of Engineering
Publications• “Putting Engineering Management on the Executive Track", , ASEE Conference Proceedings, J. Suter, J. Theodori, S. Tarchalski, M. McLoughlin, R. Blank, J. Beatty, (June 2016)
• “Building a Collaborative Organization” and “Igniting Innovation with Community”, presentation at KM World 2013, Washington DC (November 2013)
• “SharePoint Services at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory: A Customer Driven Approach”, presentation at KM World 2011, Washington DC, (November 2011).
• “Knowledge Sharing in a Secure Environment”, presentation at Knowledge Management 2010, Washington DC, (May 2010).
• “Deploying an Enterprise Content Management System at JHU/APL”, presentation to the Baltimore Chapter of ARMA, (November 2008).
• “Advanced Health and Disaster Aid Network”, presentation to the National Library of Medicine Disaster Information Research Center, D. White and J. Theodori, ( February 2008).
• “Gibson Library Support of the Advanced Health and Disaster Aid Network”, presentation to the National Library of Medicine Disaster Information Research Center Program Office, (April 2008).
• “Implementing an Enterprise Content Management System at APL – a Knowledge Manager’s Perspective,” Presented at the Greater Baltimore Chapter of ARMA, (November 2008)
• “Bringing an Enterprise Content Management Solution to Johns Hopkins University
Applied Physics Laboratory: Leveraging Strength and Team Building in a Complex
Environment,” D. K. Chen and J. G. Theodori, presented at Delphi Group Information Intelligence Summit, (April 2006).
• "Information Release Practices," L. G. Parsons and J. G. Theodori, UARC Administrative Challenges Meeting, (January 2005).
• "Document management: A case study," J E. Loesch and J. G. Theodori, Journal of Facilities Management, V3, No.3, (March 2005).
• “Document Management – a Case Study,” with J. E. Loesch, presented at the International Facility Management Association International Conference, World Workplace, (2004).
• “Automating the Public Release Review Process at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab,” presented at Intralab 2004, (November 2004).
• “The Design and Maintenance of a Dynamically Created Intranet at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory,” presented at Intralab 2003, (November 2003).
• “The Design and Maintenance of a Dynamically Created Intranet at Johns Hopkins
Applied Physics Laboratory,” published in Intranet Professional (September 2003).