Mr. Daniel Regan
- 595.663.81 Technical Personnel Management (Spring 2019)
- 595.762.81 Management of Technical Organizations (Spring 2019)
- 595.663.81 Technical Personnel Management (Summer 2019)
Professional with over 30-years of experience in technology, integration, and consulting professional services, in both Government and commercial markets. Solid skills in leadership and talented at building high performance cross-functional teams for sales and delivery. Recent focus on developing and leading federal business development/ capture organizations across the enterprise. Recent success in new business development at Federal Healthcare agencies. Successful at establishing and managing effective business processes to improve organizational performance. Demonstrated executive leadership with organizational management, development, and optimization expertise. Trusted business leader known for setting goals, driving to results, and implementing complex business and technology solutions and organizations. Well developed understanding of Federal Health market trends and initiatives with ability to synthesize strategic growth plans. Throughout career, has held a progression of leadership positions, spanning program management, business operations, and sales/ business development.
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Union College
- Master of Science Engineering - Technical Management, The Johns Hopkins University