Dr. Elizabeth Logsdon
Applied Biomedical Engineering
- 585.800.21 Independent Study I (Spring 2018)
- 585.801.21 Independent Study II (Spring 2018)
- 585.625.81 Biomedical Engineering Practice and Innovation (Summer 2018)
Dr. Logsdon is a lecturer in the Department of Biomedical Engineering (BME) at Johns Hopkins University. She primarily teaches and mentors students in the undergraduate Design Team Program in the Center for Bioengineering Innovation and Design. She is the Director of the BME Design Studio, a facility that supports all design courses in the undergraduate and graduate programs. Dr. Logsdon is also the Director of BME Undergraduate Affairs overseeing all undergraduate advising and the student experience. She holds a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering and a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Virginia.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Virginia
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia