Dr. Farhana Shah
- 605.202.81 Data Structures (Spring 2019)
- 605.202.82 Data Structures (Spring 2019)
- 605.202.83 Data Structures (Spring 2019)
- 605.202.84 Data Structures (Spring 2019)
Dr. Farhana Shah is a faculty member with the Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals program. She received her M.Sc. degree in Mathematics from the University of Peshawar, an M.S. in Computer Science from Northeastern University in Boston, and a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. Dr. Shah specialized in Artificial Intelligence and conducted research on a language-based intelligent tutoring system. She has significant teaching experience at Quaid-i-Azam University in Pakistan, Loyola University in Chicago, the University of the District of Columbia, and the Defense Language Institute. She also volunteers at the Library of Congress and is a mentor for the Women in Public Sector Project at the Woodrow Wilson Center.
- M S Math concentration Computer Science, Northeastern University
- Ph D Computer Science, Illinois Institute of Technology