Dr. Tony Johnson
Assistant Program Manager Computer Science
Assistant Program Manager Cybersecurity
Assistant Program Manager Information Systems Engineering
- 605.631.81 Statistical Methods for Computer Science (Fall 2019)
- 625.250.81 Multivariable and Complex Analysis (Fall 2019)
- 625.250.82 Multivariable and Complex Analysis (Fall 2019)
- 605.631.82 Statistical Methods for Computer Science (Fall 2019)
Anthony (Tony) Johnson is a professional staff member and senior research scientist at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
Tony is a former US Army Officer and was an Academy Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at the United States Military Academy. He is a graduate of the Naval Postgraduate Applied Mathematics Doctoral program and has over 15 years of experience in computational analysis. He served as the Program Director and Chief Analyst of the Mathematical Sciences Research Program at the United States Military Academy. In addition, he held positions as the Assistant Dean for Research as well as the Director and Chief Analyst of both the Mathematical Sciences Center and the Network Science Center at West Point prior to joining the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
He specializes in finite element modeling, has done extensive research using the complex boundary element method to model fluid flow problems, and developed complex variable applications to network science problems.
- B S Mathematics, Fayetteville State University
- M S Mathematics, Fayetteville State University
- M S Applied Math, Naval Postgraduate School
- Ph D Computational Analysis, Naval Postgraduate School