Dr. Andrew Gearhart
- 605.421.85 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2018)
- 605.621.86 Foundations of Algorithms (Summer 2018)
Dr. Gearhart has research interests in machine learning and cyber security. He is passionate about projects involving automated image and text analysis, and is currently co-leading a research effort into the underlying science of software diversity. Dr. Gearhart holds a PhD in computer science from the University of California, Berkeley and undergraduate degrees in psychology, mathematics, and computer science from the University of Delaware.
- B.S. Computer Science, University of Delaware
- B.A. Psychology, University of Delaware
- Ph.D Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley