Dr. Chung-Fu Chang
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.S. Physics, National Tsing Hua University
- Ph.D. Biophysics, University of California
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
PublicationsC-F. Chang, DM Green, C.R. Ratto, and P.A. Rodriguez, "Maritime Prototype Classifier Development Final Report" 2016, FPS-R-16-0469.
C-F. Chang, "Slant-to-Ground Plane Projection for SAR Imagery, 2015, FPS-15-0135.
C-F. Chang, "Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Image Formation Processing (IFP) Description, 2014, KTS-14-044.
C-F. Chang, "Auto-Focusing for SAR Imagery, 2013, KTS-13-101.
J. Mundy and C-F. Chang, "Fusion of Intensity, Texture, and Color in Video Tracking Based on Mutual Information", Proc. 33rd Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Working Group, October 13-15, 2004. :10-15.
Honors and Awards
- Principal Professional Staff Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (2017)
- Lockheed Martin Fellow (2006)
- NRO Technology Fellow (2001)
Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)