Dr. Sidney Rubey
- 605.201.83 Introduction to Programming Using Java (Spring 2020)
- 605.620.81 Algorithms for Bioinformatics (Spring 2020)
- 605.620.82 Algorithms for Bioinformatics (Spring 2020)
- B A Mathematics, Rockford University
- M S Computer Science, University of Colorado
- MBA Business Admin, Stevens-Henager College
- Doctorate of Comp Sci Computer Science, Colorado Technical University
Adjunct Faculty, JHU Whiting School of Engineering, Engineering for Professionals
Publications"The Collection and Storage Function Transition Point from Cluster-based to Big Data Streaming Data"
"Demonstrating Power Consumption Savings in Wireless Sensor Networks Through Minimized Coverage"
Honors and Awards
- Summa Cum Laude, Stevens-Henager College (2014)
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)