Dr. Sidney Rubey
Dr. Rubey has taught at Johns Hopkins University - Engineering Professionals since January, 2019, in courses Introduction to Programming with Java, Data Structures, and Algorithms for Bioinformatics. He has taught in higher education since 2009, he has 20 years experience in engineering, network and system administration, and was a nuclear engineer as an Officer on the aircraft carrier USS NIMITZ (CVN68). He has a passion for technology, and helping students succeed in their educational goals.
- B A Mathematics, Rockford University
- M S Computer Science, University of Colorado
- MBA Business Admin, Stevens-Henager College
- Doctorate of Comp Sci Computer Science, Colorado Technical University
Publications"The Collection and Storage Function Transition Point from Cluster-based to Big Data Streaming Data"
"Demonstrating Power Consumption Savings in Wireless Sensor Networks Through Minimized Coverage"
Honors and Awards
- Summa Cum Laude, Stevens-Henager College (2014)