information and resources for the Johns Hopkins University community
Mr. Steven Pereira
Space Systems Engineering
- 675.740.81 Assuring Success of Aerospace Programs (Fall 2020)
- 595.740.81 Assuring Success of Aerospace Programs (Fall 2020)
- 595.740.82 Assuring Success of Aerospace Programs (Fall 2020)
- 675.740.82 Assuring Success of Aerospace Programs (Fall 2020)
- B.S. Safety and Health, University of Southern California
- MS Engineering Mangement, University of Massachusetts
- MS Systems Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
PublicationsSubject Matter Expert Reviewer of "Guidelines for Hosted Payload Integration" Aerospace Report Number TOR-2014-02199, released June 6, 2014.
Co-Author of "Mission Assurance Approach within a Mission Class Development vs. Production Programs" Aerospace Report Number TOR-2012(8960)-6, released June 30, 2012.
Co-Author of “Space Segment Software Readiness Assessment” Aerospace Report Number TOR-2011(8591)-20, released June 3, 2011.
Co-Author of "Joint Software Systems Safety Engineering Handbook Version 1.0" Published by Naval Ordnance Safety and Security Activity for Director of Defense Research and Engineering, released August 27, 2010.
Co - Author of "A System-Theoretic Hazard Analysis Methodology for a Non-advocate Safety Assessment of the Ballistic Missile Defense System" presented at the AIAA Missile Sciences Conference, 2006.
Co - Author of "Quantifying Software Risk Using Qualitative Data" presented and published at the 19th International System Safety Conference and Naval Weapons System Safety Symposium, 2001.
Authored Certified Safety Professional Review (Computer Program), 1999.
Authored Associate Safety Professional Review (Computer Program), 1999.