Mr. Horace Malcom
- 605.611.81 Foundations of Computer Architecture (Spring 2020)
- 605.611.84 Foundations of Computer Architecture (Spring 2020)
- 605.611.85 Foundations of Computer Architecture (Spring 2020)
Horace Malcom is a retired principal professional staff physicist at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL). As a member of the Space Sectors Embedded Systems group, he has developed flight software for satellite on-board science instruments and control/data handling systems. Since 1981, he has served as a lecturer in Johns Hopkins University’s Engineering programs. Malcom received a BS and MS in physics from Emory University and an MS in computer science from the Pennsylvania State University.
- M.S in Computer Science Computer Science, Penn State Univ.
- M.S. in Physics Physics, Emory University