Mr. Horace Malcom
- 605.611.81 Foundations of Computer Architecture (Spring 2020)
- 605.611.84 Foundations of Computer Architecture (Spring 2020)
- 605.611.85 Foundations of Computer Architecture (Spring 2020)
Horace Malcom is a retired Principal Professional Staff physicist at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory. As a member of the Space Sector’s Embedded Systems Group, he developed flight software for satellite on-board science instruments and control/data handling systems. He has served as an EP lecturer since 1981. He received B.S. and M.S. degrees in Physics from Emory University and a M.S. degree in Computer Science from the Pennsylvania State University.
- M.S in Computer Science Computer Science, Penn State Univ.
- M.S. in Physics Physics, Emory University