Dr. Harold Podell
- 695.401.81 Foundations of Information Assurance (Spring 2018)
- 695.401.82 Foundations of Information Assurance (Spring 2018)
- 695.791.81 Information Assurance Architectures and Technologies (Spring 2018)
- 695.401.83 Foundations of Information Assurance (Spring 2018)
- 695.801.21 Independent Study in Cybersecurity I (Spring 2018)
Dr. Podell is a Lecturer in the Whiting School of Engineering, Engineering for Professionals. In addition, he is an Assistant Director--IT Security, Center for Science, Technology and Engineering, Government Accountability Office.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering Industrial Engineering, New York University
- Master of Science in Engineering Industrial Engineering, University of Alabama
- Master of Business Administration Finance, Syracuse University
- Business Administration Technology of Management, American University
PublicationsMarshall D. Abrams, Sushil Jajodia, and Harold J. Podell, Eds., Information Security: An Integrated Collection of Essays, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1995.
Honors and Awards
- GAO: Results Through Teamwork Award (2017)
- GAO: Results through Teamwork Award (2014)
- GAO: Results through Teamwork Award (2011)