Dr. Robert Root
Environmental Engineering and Science
- 575.629.81 Modeling Contaminant Migration through Multimedia Systems (Summer 2018)
- 575.727.81 Environmental Monitoring and Sampling (Fall 2018)
Dr. Bob Root is a retired hydrogeologist. Most recently he worked as a senior hydrogeologist for CH2M HILL in Reston, Virginia. He also has worked as a hydrogeologist for E.I. duPont, and has been an adjunct faculty member at Johns Hopkins since 1998.
- B.S. Geology, Washington & Lee University
- M.S. Geology, University of Illinois
- Ph.D. Geology, Penn State University