Dr. Daniel Jablonski
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 525.778.31 Design for Reliability, Testability, and Quality Assurance (Summer 2018)
- 525.783.81 Spread-Spectrum Communications (Summer 2018)
- 525.783.82 Spread-Spectrum Communications (Summer 2018)
- 525.645.81 Modern Navigation Systems (Fall 2018)
- 525.783.81 Spread-Spectrum Communications (Fall 2018)
Dr. Jablonski is a member of the Principal Professional Staff at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
- Bachelor of Science EE, MIT
- Master of Science EE&CS, MIT
- Ph.D. Physics, University of Cambridge
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
PublicationsContributor, American Practical Navigator, 2017
Contributor, IRIG-106 Telemetry Standard, Appendix 2F.
Contributor, World Book Encyclopedia
Contributor, Encyclopedia of Materials Science and Engineering
Numerous technical journals and conferences
Numerous FCC filings
Coauthor, multiple International Telecommunications Union reports.
Honors and Awards
- Lifetime member, Aerospace and Flight Test Radio Coordinating Council (2013)
American Physical Society
Institute of Navigation