Dr. Sue-Jane Wang
Applied and Computational Mathematics
- 625.603.82 Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (Fall 2019)
- 625.603.81 Statistical Methods and Data Analysis (Spring 2020)
- Dr. Biostatistics, University of Southern California
PublicationsRecent six examples in 2013-2018:
Wang SJ, Hua P, Hung HMJ. (2018). Evaluation of the extent of adaptation to sample sizxe in clinical trials for cardiovascular and CNS diseases. Contemporary Clinical Trials. 67:31-36.
Guo W, Wang SJ, Yang S, Lynn H, Ji Y. (2017). A Bayesian interval dose-finding design addressing Ockham’s razor: mTPI-2. Contemporary Clinical Trials 58:23-33, 2017.
Varadhan, R, Wang Sue-Jane (2016). Treatment effect heterogeneity for univariate subgroups in clinical trials: Shrinkage, standardization, or else. Biometrical J. 58(1):133-153.
Wang, S.J., Hung, H.M.J. (2014). A Regulatory Perspective on Essential Considerations in Design and Analysis of Subgroups Correctly Classified, Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics 24, 19-41.
Wang SJ, Brannath W, Bruckner M, Hung HMJ, Koch A. (2013). Unblinded adaptive statistical information design based on clinical endpoint or biomarker. Statistics in Biopharmaceutical Research. In honor of Dr. Robert T. O’Neill special issue 5(4):293-310. DOI:10.1080/19466315.2013.796139.
Wang SJ, Bretz F, Dmitrienko A, Hsu J, Hung HMJ, Huque M, Koch G. (2013). Reflections and perspectives on MCPs and a commentary. Special Issue for MCP2011. Biometrical Journal 55:275-293.
Honors and Awards
- FDA Scientific Achievement (Individual) Award on Excellence in Analytical Science (2011)
- ASA Fellow (2011)
- Drug Information Association (DIA) Thomas Teal Award for Excellence in Statistics Publishing (2011)
American Statistical Association (ASA)
Food and Drug Administration Statistical Association (FDASA)
International Statistical Institute