Mr. John Boon, Jr.
- 605.421.86 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2018)
- 605.721.31 Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Spring 2018)
- 605.721.21 Design and Analysis of Algorithms (Spring 2018)
- 605.621.85 Foundations of Algorithms (Summer 2018)
John Boon is currently an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Hood College, Frederick, MD and an operations researcher at the RAND Corporation. Mr. Boon's areas of expertise are operations research, advanced statistical analysis, algorithm design, systems analysis, and software engineering, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Mr. Boon earned undergraduate degrees in mathematics and political science from Virginia Wesleyan College and a M.S. in operations research from the George Washington University. He was a tenured computer science faculty member at Hood College prior to returning to corporate employment 2000-2016. Mr. Boon has taught graduate courses since 1988.
- B.A. Mathematics & Political Science, Virginia Wedleyan College
- M.S. Operations Research, George Washington University