Dr. Jill Engel-Cox
Bio can be found on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/jillengelcox.
- Bachelors of Science Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas
- Bachelors of Arts Plan II (Honors Liberal Arts Program), University of Texas
- Masters of Science Mechanical Engineering, Colorado State University
- Ph.D. Environmental Sciences, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Research Director, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
PublicationsEngel-Cox, et al. (n.d.). Author of over 40 peer reviewed journal articles, book chapters, and other reviewed publications. List available at http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=JAQGEHEAAAAJ&hl=en.
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Johns Hopkins University, Whiting School of Engineering (2015)
- Winner of a U.S. Department of Energy Pollution Prevention Award (2000)
- Battelle Key Contributor Award (1999)
- Winner of a U.S. Department of Energy Pollution Prevention Award (1998)
Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Society)
American Association for the Advancement of Science