Dr. Max Crownover
- 645.742.81 Management of Complex Systems (Spring 2020)
- 645.742.81 Management of Complex Systems (Summer 2020)
- B.S. Physical Science, The Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. Administration, Central Michigan University
- Ph.D. Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, Old Dominion University
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
Publications"Complex System Contextual Framework (CSCF): A Grounded-Theory Construction for the Articulation of Systems Context in Addressing Complex Systems Problems"
- Dissertation Research in Complex Systems/Systems of Systems Engineering, supporting the research strategy of the National Center for Systems of Systems Engineering (NCSoSE).
Epsilon Mu Eta - Engineering Management Honor Society