Dr. Jason Dever
- 595.463.81 Technical Personnel Management (Spring 2018)
- 595.740.81 Assuring Success of Aerospace Programs (Spring 2018)
- 595.663.81 Technical Personnel Management (Summer 2018)
- 595.740.81 Assuring Success of Aerospace Programs (Summer 2018)
Jason Dever currently works as a Systems Engineering contractor supporting the Federal Government, responsible for developing an open IT framework such that software components can be shared across the Department of Defense. In previous positions at Lockheed Martin, Jason has supported numerous positions across the systems engineering lifecycle; to include requirements, design, development, deployment, and O&M. Jason received his bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Virginia Tech, master's degree in engineering management from George Washington University, and Ph.D. degree in systems engineering from George Washington University. His teaching interests are project management, systems engineering, and quality control.
- PhD Systems Engineering, The George Washington University