information and resources for the Johns Hopkins University community
Dr. Eleanor Chlan
- BS Computational Mathematics, Rochester Institute of Technology
- MS Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University
- Ph.D. Computer Science, University of Maryland Baltimore County
Senior Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
PublicationsE. B. Chlan, P. Rheingans, “Multivariate Glyphs for Multi-Object Clusters”, Proceedings Symposium on Information Visualization, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 19-26, October 2005.
R. Semmel, R. Grossman, J. Piorkowski, E.B. Chlan, “An Overview of the JHU EPP Computer Science and Information Systems and Technology Graduate Programs,” APL Technical Digest, 2005.
E. B. Chlan and Penny Rheingans, "A Botanically Inspired High-Dimensional Visualization with Multivariate Glyphs", Proceedings of the Eurographics IEEE TCVG Visualization Symposium, May 2004, pages 231—236
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Distinction and monetary award received for team work on a significant national security problem (1978)
- RIT Outstanding Freshman Scholarship (1974)