Mr. Christopher DeBoy
Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 675.640.81 Satellite Communications Systems (Spring 2020)
- 525.640.81 Satellite Communications Systems (Spring 2020)
- 525.640.82 Satellite Communications Systems (Spring 2020)
- 675.640.82 Satellite Communications Systems (Spring 2020)
- BSEE Electrical Engineering, Virginia Tech
- MS Electrical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
Publications“Telemetry, Tracking, and Control”, with R. Bokulic, chapter in Space Mission Engineering: the New SMAD, Wertz, Everett, and Puschell, editors, July, 2011.
“Multiband Software-Defined Radio for Small Satellites”, C. Haskins, C. DeBoy, Proceedings of the 2013 IAA Conference on Small Satellites for Earth Observation, pp214-218, June 2014.
“The Pluto system: Initial results from its exploration by New Horizons”, Science, Stern et al., October 2015.
“Deep-Space Transceivers”, C. Haskins and C. DeBoy, Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 95, No. 10, November 2007.
"Recent RF Achievements in Flight on Deep-Space Missions", C. DeBoy, Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE Microwave Symposium
“The APL 18.3m Station Upgrade and Its Application to Lunar Missions,” D. Copeland, C. DeBoy, et al., Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
“First Deep-Space Flight Demonstration of Regenerative Pseudo-Noise Ranging,” C. Haskins, C. DeBoy, et al., Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
“Regenerative PN Ranging Experience with New Horizons During 2012,” J. R. Jensen, C. B. Haskins, and C. C. DeBoy, Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE Aerospace Conference.
Honors and Awards
- Asteroid 152067 is named Deboy (2018)