Dr. Benjamin Rodriguez
- 605.621.81 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2019)
- 605.621.82 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2019)
- 605.621.83 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2019)
- 605.621.85 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2019)
- 605.621.86 Foundations of Algorithms (Spring 2019)
Dr. Rodriguez has a background in signal processing with a focus on data fusion and pattern recognition. His current work duties include research and development in data mining, information retrieval, GIS analysis, recognition techniques and fusion of multiple data sources including sensor data for pattern association and tracking. He has worked on projects related to target identification using SAR, Hyperspectral and Panchromatic imagery along with face recognition, fingerprint matching, voice recognition, web crawling, and breaking encoded messages within transmitted signals. Experienced research in radar, liar and optical sensors for target recognition using generated features, feature preprocessing techniques, classification models and fusion methods. Other areas of research experience include pattern recognition using image, signal and video processing techniques for face recognition, finger print matching, anomaly detection and voice recognition. Software Engineering experience using, Unix, Linux and Window operating systems and programming using assembly, C/C#/C++, ENVI IDL, Java, Matlab, PERL, Python and Visual Studios .Net.
- Electrical Engineering Digital Signal Processing, Air Force Institute of Technology