Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals offers on-site courses at six locations across the greater Baltimore and Washington, DC areas.
Please visit the webpage for each location to learn more about its available libraries, computing facilities, parking, and courses offered.
- Applied Physics Laboratory—Laurel, MD
- Crystal City—Arlington, VA
- Dorsey Center—Elkridge, MD
- Homewood Campus—Baltimore, MD
- Southern MD Higher Education Center—California, MD
- University Center of Northeastern Maryland—Aberdeen, MD
Search the full course schedule to get an even better sense of what is available for you within your program including the growing number of online courses that can be completed from any location in the world.
All of Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals' locations are indicated on the map below. For more information about each location, click on one of the red markers.