Johns Hopkins Engineering offers courses on-site at six locations across the greater Baltimore and Washington, DC areas.
Please visit the webpage for each location to learn more about its available libraries, computing facilities, parking, and courses offered.
- Applied Physics Laboratory—Laurel, MD
- Crystal City—Arlington, VA
- Dorsey Center—Elkridge, MD
- Homewood Campus—Baltimore, MD
- Southern MD Higher Education Center—California, MD
- University Center of Northeastern Maryland—Aberdeen, MD
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) requires all colleges and universities to keep and disclose information about the crime on and near their respective campuses. This information is compiled and maintained by the security offices of Johns Hopkins University. More information about this disclosure, a link to the report, and information on requesting a printed copy can be found on the Clery Notice of Availability webpage.
All our locations are indicated on the map below. For more information about each location, click on one of the red markers.