- B.S. Recreation Management, Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
- National Diploma Applied Sports Science, Grimsby Institution of Technology
- M.S. Instructional Technology, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Assistant Dean, Johns Hopkins University
Huckett, P. M., Graham, N., & Stewart, H. (2023). Remote Community Engagement in Higher Education. In Community Engagement in the Online Space (pp. 91-126). IGI Global.
Magruder, O., & Huckett, P. (2022). “Chapter 2 A Replicable, High-Touch ID Support Model”. In Quality in Online Programs. Leiden, The Netherlands: Brill. doi: https://doi.org/10.1163/9789004510852_002
Huckett, P., & Utara, C. (2020). Applying a Gold Standard to Course Design and Development. Connecting the Dots: Improving Student Outcomes and Experiences with Exceptional Instructional Design.
Reese, M. J., Falk, M. L., Selinski, J. F., More, S. M., Darvish, A., Sekyonda, I., … & Huckett, P. (2019, June). Rethinking the Gateway Computing Curriculum Across Engineering Disciplines. In 2019 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition.
Magruder, O. & Huckett, P. (2018, May). Interactions in Online Synchronous Discussion Boards. IRB #00006677
Report submitted to various units across The Johns Hopkins University, including Online Education Roundtable
Honors and Awards
- JHU Digital Education & Learning Technology Acceleration (DELTA) Grant Award ($75,000): JHU Online Excellence: A Multi-Pronged Approach to Prepare Faculty for Excellence in Online Teaching and Learning (2021)
- JHU Digital Education & Learning Technology Acceleration (DELTA) Grant Award ($75,000): Faculty Forward: A Faculty Fellows Program Focused on Best Practices in Teaching and Learning and Technology (2018)
- Blackboard Catalyst Award for Exemplary Course (2014)
- Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals – Best Online Course Design (2014)
- NSCAA Academic All-American (2008)
- ESPN Scholar Athlete (2008)
UPCEA (University Professional and Continuing Education Association)
Online Learning Consortium (OLC)
Association for Educational Communications & Technology (AECT)