- B. S. Engineering Engineering, Harvey Mudd College
- M. S. Engineering Engineering, Harvey Mudd College
- M. S. Computer Science Computer Science, University of Southern California
Principal Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
"Cracking the Code: Contracting for Open Source Software", Proceedings of Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference Dec 2012
“M&S Support to DDG 1000 Development” presented to National Defense Industrial Association M&S Committee (2006)
Quality Document Q73-052 “NSAD Software Engineering Procedure” (2006)
“FY06 Plan for the OPNAV World-Class Modeling Initiative – Technical Architecture” (2005)
“The Impact of RTI Performance on HLA Federation Performance” 2005 Spring Simulation Interoperability Workshop (2005).
“Approaches to Verification & Validation on Millennium Challenge 2002,” 2002 Fall Simulation Interoperability Workshop (2002).
Honors and Awards
- Department of Defense – MODELING AND SIMULATION CROSS FUNCTIONAL AWARD (2001)
- Hughes – HUGHES GROUP PATENT AWARD (1994)
- Honeywell Inc. – H. W. SWEATT ENGINEER-SCIENTIST AWARD (1985)
IEEE P1516 Standards Working Group
Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization