Russell A. (“Russ”) Fink is a senior staff member at the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory. He holds the B.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science, an M.S. in Computer Systems Management, and an A.A. in general engineering. His dissertation work focused on mitigating software risks for electronic voting using trustworthy computing techniques. His research interests include systems security engineering, mission based risk analysis, systems software development, trusted computing, ransomware defeat, machine learning, and privacy preserving cryptographic applications.
- B S Computer Science, University of Maryland
- M S Computer Systems Management, University of Maryland University College
- Ph D Computer Science, University of Maryland
Senior Professional Staff, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
Honors and Awards
- Ph.D. Best Research of the Year/UMBC (2009)
- Invention of the Year (2007)